It is nice to see lot of pics with different airplanes from lomac but which one can we actually fly ??? So far I can fly only A-10, F-15, Mig29, SU33 and SU27. Is there more airplanes out there that are flyable ??? :dntknw:

It is nice to see lot of pics with different airplanes from lomac but which one can we actually fly ??? So far I can fly only A-10, F-15, Mig29, SU33 and SU27. Is there more airplanes out there that are flyable ??? :dntknw:

yes the su-25, and the su-25T

yes the su-25, and the su-25T

Those are flyable only if you by the "Flaming Cliffs" add-on. No other official flyable are available. Some change the skins of the aircraft to make it look like you are flying an F-14 or whatever, but the cockpit and flight models are for the aircraft that has been reskinned (F-15 or whatever). You are not likely to get anymore flyables as ED has stopped supporting this product in lieu of other projects.

Do you not look at the Web site it says plainly which aircraft are Flyable. Thank you

That's not the point , the point is that there is just a handfull of planes to fly and it is boring flying all the same aircraft all the time , you buy a flightsim to fly airplanes , not to look at them ... that is a big disadvantage for Lock-On . I have that sim but prefer to fly WOV because of the multitude of models i can fly ! :good: Would be nice to have add-ons that are flyable , that is the point ............... :spiteful:

It depends on what kind of sim you're looking for. IMHO the best is to focus on a particular bird and learn to tame it.

I tried both WoV and its predecessor, but I felt I was playing with 90's sims such as F117A Nighthawk or F15 Strike Eagle II.

I'm now focusing on LOMAC's F15C after years of civilian simulation (FS200x). Next step will be Falcon 4 Allied Force. Don't try thousands of planes but focus on a precise model and enjoy it, trust me.