I download a file that has moving roter blades eg helicopter... and when i install it, it dos not show up in the drop down list i read the read me it dos not help it happend to all my air craft with blades.

Edited by Taggart

I download a file that has moving roter blades eg helicopter... and when i install it, it dos not show up in the drop down list i read the read me it dos not help it happend to all my air craft with blades.

which file was it?and just to get this straight none of your prop planes rotors don't show up?Have you updated your drivers lately?

which file was it?and just to get this straight none of your prop planes rotors don't show up?Have you updated your drivers lately?
No not that, I could not get it to apper in the dropdown list in the single mission menu. The name of the file is EuroCopter Tiger UHT. Edited by Taggart

No not that, I could not get it to apper in the dropdown list in the single mission menu.

Make sure the Aircrafttype=folder name.

Drop down list will then have a.c name according to the a/c ini (AircraftFullName).

Make sure the Aircrafttype=folder name.

Drop down list will then have a.c name according to the a/c ini (AircraftFullName).

Thats not it. the air plane will not work same with Fire fly mkII beta and alot of other air planes. Down load it and try it u will see the problem... Edited by Taggart

Thats not it. the air plane will not work same with Fire fly mkII beta and alot of other air planes. Down load it and try it u will see the problem...

nvm i got it to work you were right

I'm curious? What was the problem?