Sign in to follow this  
GRUMPYBEAR

sound disappear

Hello everyone

I need some help

I was installed the Winter Terrain by Firecage and got it to work but my sounds dissappeared when I'm flying. I have music when i go into the game but when i fly i have no engine sounds, no machine gun sounds, nothing, dead silence.

I put the terrain back to orginal settings and everthing looks and acts fine but still no sounds.

any ideas?? please

Thanks

Grumpybear

:dntknw:

Hi Gb, the mod shouldn't effect sound directly, so I am perplexed.

Perhaps the best solution would be to do a fresh instal of FE, then either copy the sound files from the new installation to the old, or if this doesn't work, use the new installation and move any extras you have to it.

Perhaps others have a solution...

Hello everyone

I need some help

I was installed the Winter Terrain by Firecage and got it to work but my sounds dissappeared when I'm flying. I have music when i go into the game but when i fly i have no engine sounds, no machine gun sounds, nothing, dead silence.

I put the terrain back to orginal settings and everthing looks and acts fine but still no sounds.

any ideas?? please

Thanks

Grumpybear

:dntknw:

Hi there...

Ok let me say a few things on the terrain change outs. Make a folder along side the wwiverdun folder and put my tile set in there.

Now make a copy of the original terrain thats in your wwiverdun folder as tk made it.

So now you should have 3 folders. now take the tileset files from my winter set and copy them to the wwiverdun folder and say yes to overwrite. This let my tile set over write the .bmp's and such it needs to but, leaves all the crutial files in the wwiverdun folder that the game needs to see.

If you need to ask more questions let me know and I will try and help all I can.

Edited by Firecage