Hey guys

Im new here so dont shoot me down in flames if this question is a dumb one. Here goes, where can a find a copy of the latest weapons pack from Bunyap, looks his site is dead

JW

Thanks I should have looked around the site a little more. Ive been overseas for awhile and while I was away someone wiped my hard drive clean, thinking they were doing me a favour. Anyway, Ive finished upgrading the game for now and am back to killing Migs.

Now I have another question, what is the best way to get something other than Mig 17s and 21s as opponents in single mission for SFP1??

Thanks I should have looked around the site a little more. Ive been overseas for awhile and while I was away someone wiped my hard drive clean, thinking they were doing me a favour. Anyway, Ive finished upgrading the game for now and am back to killing Migs.

Now I have another question, what is the best way to get something other than Mig 17s and 21s as opponents in single mission for SFP1??

I would recommend using one of the mission editors and creating your own missions. That way you can go up against any aircraft you want/whenever and where ever you want (as long as you downloaded the a/c's and terrains). I'd recommend "le Missioneur" mission editor found over at Check6. It's pretty striaght forward and easy to figure out how to use it. Once you get the hang of it, making missions takes just a few minutes (or hours if you want to get elaborate) and it becomes addictive.

Great thats just what I need, another reason to spend hours flying instead of the crap I should be doing, oh well. Ill try the mission editor and see how it goes.

JW

DLd the mission editor, but there is no manual or instructions, I know you said it was easy to figure out but Im a bit tarded I guess. Is there a manual or some basic instructions somewhere?

DLd the mission editor, but there is no manual or instructions, I know you said it was easy to figure out but Im a bit tarded I guess. Is there a manual or some basic instructions somewhere?

As far as I know there isn't a tutorial for Le Missioneur, but it really is easy once you play around with it for a while. I would suggest using the editor to open a stock mission and playing around with it. Go to File/Open and browse to the mission folder in your SPF1/WOV/WOE/FE program file and select a mission. Be sure to use "save as" in order not to over-write the stock mission. It may seem daunting, but if you play around with it for awhile, it really gets easy quite quickly. If you have more questions just ask here.

Thanks dude I really appreciate it. I have to police up my apartment at the moment but Ill get back to some gaming in an hour or so, Ill let you know how it goes. :crazy: