Hi, I have tried to fly the campaign of Yom Kippur with the Mystere. The first mission is a CAS, when the loading arrive to 80% the system give me an error at groundmobileobject.dll . I have tried to fly a single mission CAP with another aircraft on Israel2 and give me the same error.

I have WOE with the last patch, NATO Fighters I/II plus enviroment and the other addon for the Middle East War campaign. The campaign is installed with JSGME, such as the tutorial explain.

Thanks

The groundmobileobject.dll error could point to a problem with one of the ground units. Please check that you have installed the Pasko's Desertpak correctly.

I have to say that I have not tested my campaigns with WOE (I only have WOV). They should work fine with SFP1 and WOV. If some of the default ground units from SFP1/WOV are not included in WOE, this could lead to the error that you are seeing.

Also, I have not tested the campaigns with other mods installed. I don't think NATO Fighters I/II should cause any problems, but maybe try running the campaigns without this mod.

Hi, for the installation of Pasko's Desertpak I have simple copied the folder DesertObjectPak into Objects such as the readme file. Is correct?

I have Strike Fighters Project 1 is there a comparison chart where I can put the missing objet into WOE?

Thanks

Regards

I have put the Pasko's ground object into groundobject folder, I have remove with the JSGME utility the middle east basepack and the kippur campaign and I have flied a close air support mission on Israel terrain without problem.

I think the middle-east campaign overwrite the groundobject files (DLL and .INI) with information that WOE doesn't have.