Sign in to follow this  
Southside Bucky

DFW C.V FM mod: It works!

i have try to use this fm on DFW C.I and it's work too

i have just put DFW C.I [MissionData] and [FlightControl] in DFW C.5 fm and rename it DFWCI_DATA

thank you for your work

Thanks Bucky and Christian, especially for posting after you tried them out and letting others know.

I'll make it available at CA, as temp fiile as interim fix to hopefully an improved one from TK.

If Bandy has changed power and said its okay I'll put this on CA as well, as the DFWC1. Otherwise can just do what you said, Christian and rename...probably doesn't make all that much difference.

Thanks again.

Thanks Bucky and Christian, especially for posting after you tried them out and letting others know.

I'll make it available at CA, as temp fiile as interim fix to hopefully an improved one from TK.

If Bandy has changed power and said its okay I'll put this on CA as well, as the DFWC1. Otherwise can just do what you said, Christian and rename...probably doesn't make all that much difference.

Thanks again.

[/qu

Please can someone tell me what to do with the FM for the DFW I know how to extract any DATA files.

Sorry gentlemen, haven't kept up with this thread, and was away for a while from computers and telephones... Nice. Then again, no fllying :blink:

Yes, a reduced power DFWC1 works just fine as far as I can tell, but I gather you've figured that out...

Great work, the spinning/looping DFW has been an issue waiting for resolution for a long time...

it is my dfwc1 data made from peters1 dafw5 FM and Bortdafarm dfwc1 FM

it s not a real fm but it s works too

thank for your works :clapping:

christian59

Interesting.

How does it differ from "real" FM elements?

sinbad

Edited by sinbad

i say not real because i don t have work on this fm

i just cut and put but it s not a real work :blush: