Sign in to follow this  
Sopwith Snipe

Alternative "Widescreen" 1440x900 menus for Johan217's Middle East Wars using WINGS OVER EUROPE

Alternative "Widescreen" 1440x900 menus for Johan217's Middle East Wars using WINGS OVER EUROPE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Install:

-Unzip the contents of this file into a temporary folder or your desktop,

-Copy & paste the files from each of the three folders into the indicated destination (hangar files go into the respective aircraft's folder -- be sure the "aircraftname".ini file points to the name of the new hangar screen or it will not show),

-That's it!

THESE SCREENS ARE FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE INSTALLS OF WINGS OVER EUROPE ONLY AND WILL NOT WORK CORRECTLY WITH SF OR WOV.

To uninstall:

-remove all the new bmp & ini files from your menu folder & loadingscreen1.bmp from your flight folder.

Thanks to MKSheppard, STWA and Kout the Screen Master for the inspiration and know-how.

Enjoy!

--Sopwith Snipe

THESE SCREENS ARE FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE INSTALLS OF WINGS OVER EUROPE ONLY AND WILL NOT WORK CORRECTLY WITH SF OR WOV.

Noted. So how do I get these to work with SFG, as that's what I'm using for my Mid East install?

Thanks