Sign in to follow this  
PPPBEEBEE

[helpme] How to make multiple guns works ?

I saw that there are two battleships named "Ceasare" and "Cavour" here at the Add-on ships section. Both of them have alot of big guns. But when I use them in a mission, only one turret rotate and only two guns mount on it can fire. All other turret and guns don't work ! The same problem happened with the Chapaev cruiser, too! Please help me, how to make multiple guns works ? Thank u very much !

I built those ships before multiple weapons became a feature of the SF series, so right now, only one turret is set up to work for all three ships.

I built those ships before multiple weapons became a feature of the SF series, so right now, only one turret is set up to work for all three ships.

Oh, it's very proudly for me to meet the author of these great ships here :biggrin: . I love your ships alot, but I'll love them more if all of their guns can fire. I've built a single mission in which there are several battleships fight each other with their air support. And seeing all of the big naval guns fire is very amazing ! Would you like deciding to rebuilt these ships ? Thank you very much for that.

PS:sorry if my English is bad (I'm foreigner :tongue: )