Sign in to follow this  
marc15yo1

Help with wings over europe

Ok i'm having a really bad time right now. wings over europe works great and everything just like it use to run a long time ago but now, I got the game again from the library and whenever i'm playing there is no sound coming out of the engine, missiles, landing gears, gun, airbrakes... I have no idea wat's going on. the weird thing is i can only hear the sound when i'm in the cockpit and the camera is pointed completely to the right or left. i tried every update even directx 2007, i so fustrated somebody Help me plzzzzzzzz!

Are you running a multichannel surround setup? You might want to check to see if the monitors are hooked up right, or try running WoE in stereo to see if that helps.

Edited by Tristan

Are you running a multichannel surround setup? You might want to check to see if the monitors are hooked up right, or try running WoE in stereo to see if that helps.

the thing is i am running on stereo. but how do i change the multichannel setup thing?

You'll have to use the GUI for your sound hardware since you can't do anything in-game to solve the problem. If that doesn't work, you'll probably have to recheck your monitor hookup.

I run WoE in stereo with no problems.