Sign in to follow this  
Destructis

X-52 Profile with the new SST

I am running LOMAC in Vista 64, so I have to run the new SST for the X-52.

I am really bad about setting up profiles and can't do it worth a crap. Does anyone have a profile that they could email me that I could use? I am ok with modifying an existing one, but creating just messes it up.

I have been checking all the download sites and pretty much everyone that has profiles uses the old SST and I am told that wont work with the new one. Running out of ideas here so any help would be appreciated. You can post here or PM me.

Thanks

Dest

I too have a x52(pro) and am working on a profile. I've found some problems though. The first problem i've got is that Lock On dos'nt seem to allow me to program axis's.The second is Multi keys seem to stick.The third is Mode 2 will only operate after you have pressed Mode 1 on the same button.

Mabey i'm doing something wrong but I've been over and over the manual and according to it I seem to be doing everything right?

If I do manage to figure it out I would be glad to help you. On the same note I would appreciate any help too.

I've got it going although I'm doing exactly what I did before ? Anyhow I,ll do a profile over the next few days. I'll reply back.

I've had my X52 about 2 weeks--about ready to trash--I've updated driver, dwnloaded SST-I too would like to find a profile for lockon-tks-

I'm still with XP though.

I've had my X52 about 2 weeks--about ready to trash--I've updated driver, dwnloaded SST-I too would like to find a profile for lockon-tks-

I'm still with XP though.

so which driver/SST are you using?

There should be plenty of Lockon profiles for the older version using .dat (e.g. http://bellsouthpwp.net/l/o/lordoliver/download.htm)

This is driver Saitek said to dwn load:

try installing the driver from the following link:

And see if that makes a difference.

It didn't--when I try an set the stick in loack on for combat-to a stick it will default to 32,33, 0r34.

So can I use the Profiles u mention with the drivers I've loaded??

You did say that you were on Vista 64?

That driver is for 32-bit.

You need ftp://ftp.saitek.com/pub/software/xpvista..._64_Drivers.exe & ftp://ftp.saitek.com/pub/software/xpvista...64_Software.exe

These aren't yet full release as the software has at least 2 bugs that they know about & are tracking down.

No, those profiles that I linked are of the format for the older software but that doesn't work on Vista.

As for the 32/33 etc. this is something to do with LOMAC & afaik it's unique to that game - iirc you need to use the SST to get around it.

I have XP

I dwn loaded a X52 profile, to desktop, opened file and copied dat. file , went to program files, Saitex, and pasted in software foulder. icon shows it there.

when I click Saitex icon at bottom of screen the profile does not show up.

When I open software folder for Saitek I see:

1st profile

dat file

1st profile.pro

pro file

2nd profile.pro

pro file

lomac-X52

dat file

A10A

dat file

X52-Lomac-precoogmod

dat file

no other files in foulder :no:

Thanks for any help

if you are using an old profile but the new SD6 they don't work together.