Sign in to follow this  
syllinx

Graw 2

I just want to know if its true that you can't play the game on high res textures unless you have a 512 meg video card? I want to get the 8800 Gts card so bad but if i can't run the game on high res texture setting then ill have to buy the more expensive card. Any help would be nice.

Well, it was that way for GRAW1, so I suppose GRAW2 would follow the same convention. I had a 256 card when I played GRAW, but now I have a 512 so I can max it out.

I'm not sure what the price difference is between the 320MB and 640MB versions, but unless you really can't swing the extra $$ or plan on upgrading again soon I'd go for the bigger one as it will last you longer.

Well, it was that way for GRAW1, so I suppose GRAW2 would follow the same convention. I had a 256 card when I played GRAW, but now I have a 512 so I can max it out.

I'm not sure what the price difference is between the 320MB and 640MB versions, but unless you really can't swing the extra $$ or plan on upgrading again soon I'd go for the bigger one as it will last you longer.

Yea it bites the 640 is 150.00 more and i have 2 kids so thats hard to come up with lol.

Yea it bites the 640 is 150.00 more and i have 2 kids so thats hard to come up with lol.

I am really glad you reminded me cause i would have bought the 320 meg version and then wanted more memory later on when Crysis comes out.

Yeah, sometimes it's better to hold out a while longer until you can afford the better one or risk wasting the money you're spending now!

Yeah, sometimes it's better to hold out a while longer until you can afford the better one or risk wasting the money you're spending now!

Lol yea i was debating on a new system with crap video card and use my old 7600 gs for now but I think ill go with sweet video card then when i get new computer ill have total package. I know im using a p4 3ghz with ht and it sucks but it runs games like test drive unlimited fine except since a ram chip went out its slower now lol. But one day ill get the quad core computer and use this old one for pure downloading of patches or something like tivo or something lol.