Sign in to follow this  
FastCargo

You Canadians get the coolest stuff!

While visiting the in-laws in Vancouver, BC, I stopped by Future Shop to get a wireless router for my in-laws (DSL...so sloooowwww). Anyway, while I was there, I found some 'Collector Editions' of Tom Clancy FPSes...basically, collections of PC FPS games for each series except for the most recent release.

The collections not only include English and French versions of each game, but shirts, caps, bags, and a belt. Plus they come in these containers:

pict0141qh9.jpg

Obviously, I don't care too much about the non-software stuff (though my wife digs the containers they come in...great for stuff...freak out your neighbors when you offer cookies from the 'cookie tin')...but if you haven't got these series' already, the price is pretty darn reasonable...29.99 CDN for each collection.

I didn't play a lot of the R6 series, nor any of the GR series, so these were no brainer purchases. SC I already have all the series, so I didn't buy that collection.

Also, anyone want the French versions of the games? I'm not going to play em...

Anyway, for those who never tried any of the series', I think they're pretty darn reasonable way to start...

Guest Saganuay82

Oh, I'm sure if we went to your place, you would have it all on. LOL.

Whoa, those are neat. Strangely enough, I have almost all the Clancy games EXCEPT for SC, of which I never got Pandora, game 2.

I have all the GR PC releases.

Actually, there are a couple of R6's I never got. Never had the original (or the Eagle Watch expansion for it, naturally). Also never got the last Rogue Spear addons...Covert Ops and Black Thorn I think?

Anyway, while I like GRAW 2 and Double Agent fine enough, they don't give me that thrill the older ones got.

Best of the series: SC, SC:Chaos Theory, Rogue Spear w/Urban Ops, Raven Shield w/both addons, GR1 w/both addons. :grin: