Sign in to follow this  
Guest Magellanic

Final Frontier is back!...sort of

Guest Magellanic

Hello everyone! I'm guessing that 99% of you have no idea what I am talking about, so I'll quickly re-cap.

The Final Frontier is a podcast that was recently formed to cover a broad spectrum of topics from gaming to science and sci-fi. Unfortunately, right after posting an announcement to our 10th episode here on CombatACE, we fell into a Summer hiatus, as real life kept us from doing what we needed to do to keep the podcast going.

Now that Summer is nearing it's end, it's time that we come back and restart our program. Unfortunately, what we have in determination we completely lack in opportunity. Considering our position is nothing more than game/science/scifi enthusiasts, we have no "inside information" or "exclusive scoop" on anything. It's with this that I am forced to ask if anyone here perhaps has a project (mod for a game? machinima?) that they are working on and would like to be covered. If it's related to gaming, then chances are we will indeed cover it.

I understand that this is a completely unprofessional approach, but considering our standing, we don't have much else left. You are welcome to reply here or PM me if you have any suggestions or questions.

As part of our return from our Hiatus, we are essentially going to be "rebooting". In the past, we carried our mistakes with us, rather than learning from them. We've taken many months off, and we really hope a new approach to this will help us out. Thank you.

Magellanic,

TFF 2.0

Here's hoping you get a reception like the new BSG and not like the new Flash Gordon! :wink: