Ok...for some reason no weapon that is new works with my game. I recently got the [766]NUKE BETA and that doesn't even work and I followed all of the instructions. When saving in weps editor, don't you just bring up the WEAPNDATA.ini and press save? Am I missing something???

Ok...for some reason no weapon that is new works with my game. I recently got the [766]NUKE BETA and that doesn't even work and I followed all of the instructions. When saving in weps editor, don't you just bring up the WEAPNDATA.ini and press save? Am I missing something???

Yep, you are missing something. You must find the weapon that you added in the weapon editor (after you open weapondata.ini with it). Double click on the weapon to open up the page for it...then just hit 'OK'. DO NOT ALTER ANYTHING! Then save the file. The weapon editor will then rebuild the weapondata.dat file with your new weapon.

That's it.

FastCargo

What are the chances your problem is the "[766]" in [766]NUKE BETA? I know I've had problems with double nested folders and having bracketed numbers in filenames mess up my installs before so look at that... Sorry, that's all I con think of.What are the chances your problem is the "[766]" in [766]NUKE BETA? I know I've had problems with double nested folders and having bracketed numbers in filenames mess up my installs before so look at that... Sorry, that's all I con think of.

What are the chances your problem is the "[766]" in [766]NUKE BETA? I know I've had problems with double nested folders and having bracketed numbers in filenames mess up my installs before so look at that... Sorry, that's all I con think of.What are the chances your problem is the "[766]" in [766]NUKE BETA? I know I've had problems with double nested folders and having bracketed numbers in filenames mess up my installs before so look at that... Sorry, that's all I con think of.

What do you mean? Get rid of the "[766]" but keep "Nuke Beta"? I have that download as well as the Iris-T.