Sign in to follow this  
navychief

Any news from the top?

At the risk of sounding like a kid on a trip with his parents, asking, "Are we there yet?", I simply wonder if there is any projected time frame for the forthcoming patch, and/or the addon aircrafts?

LOMAC is supposedly due out soon, but it is SF that I am wanting to see with the new patch and added aircraft.

I know, I know....be patient, Grasshopper, right?

Hehehehehe..

Chief

Chief I feel your pain Bro. The patch is still in beta testing and TK says that its coming along.I talked to some of the people involved and all I can say is they told me it would be worth the wait,sorry i can't find out any more than that.I talk to TK weekly about some of the things I'm doing so I ask alot of questions.

Hey Dagger

Thanks for the information. I can't expect them to rush things. After all, the more beta testing they do, the less problems with the finished product, eh? Leastwise, that is the way things are supposed to work!

I am impressed at the talent it must take to create such things as addons for this sim. Hey, all I wanna do is play! I can only sit back in total amazement at the incredible graphics of this sim.

When I think of how far things have evolved from the days of Atari games; whew!

Oh, I can wait as long as it takes.

Chief W.