Sign in to follow this  
Revvin

Anyone playing RACE 07?

I got my copy last wednesday finally (damn postal strike here in Blighty) I'm really enjoying this sim, just enough cars and tracks to make it interesting, my favourite so far is the Formula BMW. I loved the mod in rFactor but I think this one has a slight edge over it with the cockpit and sounds. I finally got around to trying out the Radicals last night, quite skitish and can be a handful after the rock steady FBMW and F3000 cars. I finally gave in and downloaded an add on track, though its a conversion of Spa from GTR2 so graphically its very good unlike some of the lower quality conversions from older sims I've tried in rFactor. The main reason for downloading was I'm running in an event run by a racing sim site, its going to be a full grid, mixed classes with FBMW's, BMW Mini Coopers, the BMW E90 and BMW E30. It will be interesting to see how the server holds up.

I just got it myself on Friday but I've not had a chance to try it out as I've been busy flying instead! :wink:

However, I plan on giving it a thorough shakedown this week.

Nah, I haven't had a chance to Steam it yet.

Haven't been spending a lot of time in front of a computer lately....been building models