Sign in to follow this  
ext

Adjusting Fly By Views

Does anybody know how to adjust the length of a fly by view? I remember seeing a thread where you add some zeros to make it longer or other numbers to shorten it. I cannot find the thread again. Goes to show you save everthing you never know when you might need it.

I've already released a mod to fix this. The problem with just adjusting the flyby view is that the LOD of your weapons becomes evident. So you see your plane approaching without weapons and then suddenly they appear. So I had to fix that too! It's all in the mod and you can download it here. Go to the SF downloads / Effects section of this site and look for.....Weapon LOD and Flyby View Mod.... Very easy to install.

BTW...I took the liberty of allowing you to zoom in and out on the flyby too. It's a great little mod.