Sign in to follow this  
gumpy

Jasta unknown

Jasta unknown

I made this skin because of a picture I saw on the Internet,it is a skin for a Albatros DVa, pilot unknown,Jasta unknown.I'd like to thank Warbird and Third Wire for the base skin and hope you all like it.

File Name: Jasta unknown

File Submitter: gumpy

File Submitted: 27 Oct 2007

File Category: WW1 Aircraft

I made this skin because of a picture I saw on the Internet,it is a skin for a Albatros DVa, pilot unknown,Jasta unknown.I'd like to thank Warbird and Third Wire for the base skin and hope you all like it.

Click here to download this file

Nice!

I know it's a DVa, but it looks like Jasta 32b's Rudolf Windisch's DV. Same fuselage and empennage, although Windisch's DV had a headrest, green/mauve wings with six-pointed stars on the upper wings.

Regardless, downloading now. Thanks!

File Name: Jasta unknown

File Submitter: gumpy

File Submitted: 27 Oct 2007

File Category: WW1 Aircraft

Click here to download this file

Have DL'd both of your AlbDV skins, Very Nice!, hope to see some more. Thank You!

Gumpy:

Sent you a couple of PMs but I am not sure they are getting to you. Would you be interesed in doing a Fritz Rumey Dv/DVa skin?

Here is a link to Mark Miller's rendering.

http://www.wwi-models.org/Images/Miller/re...ros/j5rumey.jpg

Now that we have Ace functionality I thought it would be cool to add a buch of Jasta 5 aces to the campaigns:

Baumer

Flasher

von Hipple

Konneke

Mai

Rumey

...but we have no Rumey skin :(