Sign in to follow this  
drdoyo

F-4E 163TFS 122TFW 1986-1991

F-4E 163TFS 122TFW 1986-1991

This eggs outta the basket!! :biggrin:

This is an F-4E pack with 3 camouflage patterns based on the jets I worked on the first 4 years of my enlistment as an aircraft structural mechanic in the Air National Guard. This pack represents the entire 163rd Tactical Fighter Squadron, 122nd Tactical Fighter Wing of the Indiana Air National Guard.

Read the readme files!! They explain how things get installed and how they work.

Enjoy! :wink:

Drdoyo

Very nice work. Can't beat an all-inclusive squadron project with F-4s, including real serial numbers. Good job.

Mike D.

A little text update, You experianced hands should have already gotten this. But for the new folks ADD THE FOLLOWING to your F-4E.ini just incase the game doesn't do it automatically

[TextureSetXXX] <============CHANGE THIS TO THE NEXT NUMBER IN SEQUENCE (ex [TextureSet004])

Directory=163TFS-122TFW_Asia1

Name=122TFW Asia I Camo

Nation=USAF

Squadron=163TFS

Specular=0.300000

Glossiness=0.250000

Reflection=0.000000

[TextureSetXXX] <============CHANGE THIS TO THE NEXT NUMBER IN SEQUENCE (ex [TextureSet005])

Directory=163TFS-122TFW_Egypt1

Name=122TFW Egypt I Camo

Nation=USAF

Squadron=163TFS

Specular=0.300000

Glossiness=0.350000

Reflection=0.000000

[TextureSetXXX] <============CHANGE THIS TO THE NEXT NUMBER IN SEQUENCE (ex [TextureSet006])

Directory=163TFS-122TFW_Euro1

Name=122TFW Euro I Camo

Nation=USAF

Squadron=163TFS

Specular=0.300000

Glossiness=0.250000

Reflection=0.000000

Thanks guys!! And NOTE TO SELF, don't upload the same day the documentation is written, let it set overnight and go through the steps like a newbie would LOL

Boy, do I know what you mean! Every project I uploaded I noticed a few things wrong the next day. Almost embarrassed to issue an update...just hoping most won't notice. Very nice panel line/rivet work on the Indiana Guard birds by the way. Just can't get enough F-4s for WOV.

Mike D.