Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ranger332

For the new Bomb being made

Guest Ranger332

at the setrt of the Second Iraq war there were stories about the "DaisyCutter" bomb I mad a mod of the C-130 but never got the bomb right the best I could do was a 2000 from the game. so I just set on it and forgot about it but saw this and started drooling lol.

i=JW=darkpresence s working on the "cutter" bomb so I posting the 130 ready for use (using the bombbay/cragodoor mod found here.

using the H key you open the cargobay doors

http://oldsite.simhq.com/simhq3/sims/board...c;f=55;t=006153

"=JW=darkpresence Idid the "mother of all bombs" 21,000 lb bomb that was used in Iraq war this year. i finished a model of it today and did the ini file from that weapon editor. if anyone wanna play with it ill be sending it to biohazcentral for download in couple days.im testing it at this moment so im gonna finish skinning it and making sure i got the explosion data set right.At this moment Im using the B-52 plane to deploy the bomb"

this was posted at SimHQ

Guest Ranger332

Here is the 130 now will try making the bomb retarted so it rolls of the ramp,as it is now it drops through the cargo decking

(note CB-130 is a fictional mod name as I need to check what type of sqd and craft was used)

Guest Ranger332

How the "cutter" worked (was first used in "the Nam"

as a way to clear LZ's Landingzones)

Guest SandViper

ok got the thing dl t having trouble getting it to work. do I need to change any other files? is the dl corrupted? help me help me :oops::cry:

Guest Ranger332

quick vis on drop