Sign in to follow this  
MAICO

A couple of Q's...

IS there a way to set up a mission ? I see there are some single missions included with the game. Can these be copied and maybe changed?

Cheers

Maico

IS there a way to set up a mission ? I see there are some single missions included with the game. Can these be copied and maybe changed?

Cheers

Maico

Using a text editor such as Notepad, you can edit existing missions or script your own. Though, this is a tiresome process.

Fortunately, there are some third party missions editors out there that make the process much easier (and even fun). I know of KMD, found here, and Le Missioneur, found at Check6. They both work well with SPF1, WOE, WOV, but I don't know how they would work with FE or WOI. I suspect they should function OK.

Edited by tank03

Hi Maico.

Although I've tried both the KMD and LM mission builder apps, I found the KMD slightly easier to use. It takes a little while to get to understand every aspect and feature ('specially if you struggle with maths and numbers like I do! :dntknw: ), but once the penny finally drops, it's really quite easy.

Have fun!

Bucky