Sign in to follow this  
WombRaider

USN Nimitz Class Carriers

USN Nimitz Class Carriers

This is a little mod I did of the Digital Overlord's CVN-75. I wanted to have different numbers, so I edited them to represent CVN-68 to CVN-76. His carrier is far superior than the default, or any others I have seen. I also made them work fully with the new patch.

Install....

Extract the rar file to the root of whatever sim you are using.

You need the mission editor (on this site) so you can make some missions that start from the carriers.

Thanks for DigitalOverlord for his great CVN-75 aircraft carrier.

..and to all those that make carriers for the game. I really like naval aviation, and that is definitely represented in this game.

Hello

I took a little time and figured out a lot about my texture editor. I really wanted to add the lightmaps for all the carrier's island numbers. I FIGURED THAT OUT TODAY! If you want the lightmaps to gleam the carrier number, then you need this. I also cleaned up the island texture a bit, used a better font for the numbers, and added new deck decals as well. All you do is extract it to the root of your sim, and overwrite when asked.

I used rapidshare for the link, so saves some bandwidth. Just use the free download option. The download is only 2.2 megs, so it should take just a second to get.

---> DOWNLOAD HERE <---

Good Hunting

Warren

Guest ansons2

:sorry: Hello . I get a erro from rapid shared indicating that the number of downloads limit has been reached.

Could you upload the file to CombatAce ?

Thanks

Ansons2