Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

Anysoldier.com

Was wondering how I could offer a little support to our troops and came across this website...WWW.ANYSOLDIER.COM. Looks good. Gonna start working on some letters and a box today. Maybe send a few newspapers along too. Check out the video called Tango Mike about midway down the page. Maybe we can put something together thru CA. Maybe a monthly donation each or something. Just a thought. I dont know if we already have something like this going or mot. If so, pardon my ignorance. :good::clapping:

Was wondering how I could offer a little support to our troops and came across this website...WWW.ANYSOLDIER.COM. Looks good. Gonna start working on some letters and a box today. Maybe send a few newspapers along too. Check out the video called Tango Mike about midway down the page. Maybe we can put something together thru CA. Maybe a monthly donation each or something. Just a thought. I dont know if we already have something like this going or mot. If so, pardon my ignorance. :good::clapping:

We have a similar thing here in the UK called Support Our Soldiers (website at: Support Our Soldiers) where my wife is is area co-ordinator. We'll be sending 12,000 parcels out to our lads and lasses on duty with the Army, RAF, RN/RM this Christmas. We did it last year and it's good to know that despite the politics, people still care about our armed forces.