Sign in to follow this  
sparviero12

Campaign offline for WoI!

Exists a campaign offline for WoI, where can be piloted the airplane in equipment to the Arabic countries?

In particular with the series of the several Mig-21.

Syntax tells me that some kind of translation software was used. If not, sorry! I guess the answer to your question is no, but you could try editing the campaign files yourself.

Edit: This should help: http://bunyap2w1.com/camptut3.htm. Editing the flyable squadrons in your WOIcamp.ini and the adjusting the 'Alignment=' entry under [ForceXXX] in your campaign_data.ini should do the trick.

Edited by wilco

Detailed guide on how to enable Red-side flyable campaigns from existing campaigns at post #2 right here:-

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=31321

I strongly recommend you do NOT alter the Alignment= flag in air units or the campaign_data.ini file.

"ENEMY" and "FRIENDLY" settings as used in Thirdwire are absolute values, not relative. All NATO and allied nations are defined as "FRIENDLY," whilst all WARPAC nations, SOVIET client states and NATO enemies are defined as "ENEMY."

So, if you are flying Red side, you are flying for the "ENEMY" force. All "ENEMY" units are on the same side as you.

The "FRIENDLY" force and all "FRIENDLY" air units are your enemies.

It's like this:-

In Thirdwire, FRIENDLY=NATO

ENEMY=WARPAC.

For a simple example of how to make a Red-side flyable campaign, d/l my "Red Wings Over Dhimar" campaign. There are much better Red-side flyable campaigns available, especially MK2's MiG Aces, Soviet Aces and VPAF Aces campaigns, and his Red Falcon add-on, and I heartily recommend them, but they are rather more complex.

Good luck with the campaign building :good:

I strongly recommend you do NOT alter the Alignment= flag in air units or the campaign_data.ini file.

"ENEMY" and "FRIENDLY" settings as used in Thirdwire are absolute values, not relative. All NATO and allied nations are defined as "FRIENDLY," whilst all WARPAC nations, SOVIET client states and NATO enemies are defined as "ENEMY."

So, if you are flying Red side, you are flying for the "ENEMY" force. All "ENEMY" units are on the same side as you.

My bad, but thanks for the explanation! :good:

From as I have understood, it exists alone creating it!

But the someone most able one, cannot be engaged to create something more real and historical?

I make an appeal: created a campaign with the Mig-21 Arabic for being able to fly in WoI!