... my sites

www.36.vtfw.de

www.36vtfw.de/SFP1online/index-Dateien/frame.html

www.36vtfw.deJaboG36/index-Dateien/frame.html

will be down from the 6th till somewhere arround the 20th this month will be down due to a move to another Provider. The Provider I´m still using did give me the time to move first.

Sorry, no GAF Skins for two weeks.

Regards

Striker01 :angry:

:D

Move is done. All my pages are up again. Sometime things work faster than expected.

Feel free to download the new skin.

Regards

Striker01

B)

That right. The only this missing in the moment is the forum/guestbook. But I think we will manage that on monday.

I´ve got another question. I try to make fuel tanks for the two F-4F versions in Hill II scheme and for the PeascRhine scheme plus one for the AIM-9L Missile. If I simply put the new bmp-flies to the sim they will change for all F-4´s so I think I have to assign them as seperate weapons and also assign this to the loadout.ini. How do I create a lod-file. I mean how to open an existing one and rewrite it.

Hope you can help

Striker01