Sign in to follow this  
PG_Raptor

Pursuit Group

Well, my original post got deleted a long time ago it seems, so...

Pursuit Group (aka PG) is now looking for new members for its Lock On division. We will fly all the flyable aircraft in the game. To join PG, there are few requirements. These are: that you are respectful and honest, and that you bring a good attitude to the squad. We are just starting our recruiting process, so we have several positions open. Also, we are looking for a webmaster. If you are interested, please reply to this message or pm me.

S!

PG_Raptor, CO of LOMAC division

Hey Raptor,

Does your VS have a website? I have my LOMAC and new X-45 under the tree right now, but I'm sure I'll be full go-stick after the first of the year. It wasn;t up to me tho.. My girlfriend is a Christmas freak. I figure after I get up to date with modern flight systems- it's been awhile. Been playing alot of WW2 and SF until my X-36 broke last October. Please let me know man.

<S!>

Zag

hey zagnut

umm, right now, our site is at www.geocities.com/pgraptor . however, its just about the only thing that's complete is the index page, lol. Also, its temorary, until we can get a good webmaster. However, we do have some people in the squad, [PG]Mai BearFoxtrot{159}, [PG]LtGen Rolex, and me, [PG]Gen Raptor. We're still in the process of making up the squad, but we should be able to make a lot of progress over christmas break. here's our message board: http://www.combatfs.com/pgboot/phpBB2/index.php