Sign in to follow this  
sparkomatic

Force Unleashed...

LA gave a BS reason about PC's not being uniformly powerful enough or something. Since they released it on PSP and PS2, though, which pretty much EVERY PC have more power than, it was obviously crap.

There's the idea they didn't want to deal with piracy, as well as the profound feeling that they don't want to do stuff for the PC ever again. :sad:

was afraid of that...seems like Lucas is still mad that "Galaxies" was not as big a hit as they planned...seems like after all of the sales of all of the PC games (KOTOR for instance) they would not want to miss out on the market

Well, there IS SW:TOR MMO coming out, which is double irritating. I wanted a KOTOR 3 by Bioware that wasn't rushed like KOTOR 2 was. Instead they make it an MMO. :mad: So the only SW games they make for the PC now are MMOs. Before that, Empire at War was the last, and that was probably just because it was an RTS which still just suck on consoles.

poop...KOTOR was to me, what the pre-quel movies SHOULD have been...very involving...I agree that KOTOR 2 felt "quick, capture market share!" instead of the masterpiece that KOTOR was.

MMOs are not my favorite...in fact I do not even waste my time...why pretend to be an elf with a 12-year old with a penchant for vulgarity? No thanks!

cheers