194th "Griffins" FS of the 144th FW

Basically what I did was trace suhsjake's 194th skin for the ADF Viper

and slapped it on a F-16C. The quality of the image isn't as good as

it is on the ADF, but I think that has something to do with how the

model was unwrapped.

Most of the credits should go to suhsjake. I only did a quick and simple

piece for this.

This mod made by me, serverandenforcer

Very Nice, the reason why it looks blurry is becuase the tail texture is small. Try upping it the texture size. The ADF has a 1024 texture for just the tail. The Blk 30 has a texture for both the rear and tail.

Very Nice, the reason why it looks blurry is becuase the tail texture is small. Try upping it the texture size. The ADF has a 1024 texture for just the tail. The Blk 30 has a texture for both the rear and tail.

I alread tried doubling it and still no change. I've noticed other skins for the Blk 30 also suffer from the same effect. Besides, that model is a little bit lower on the poly count than I like. The Block-25 that I have uses the same textures as the ADF, and looks almost exactly like the Block-30, with the exception for an added antenae on the vertical tail and missing pitot tubes on the main wings, but is higher poly. So I just transfered the textures over. I made two other variations of the skin as well from what I've seen flying around at my base. Here's a zip for them.

194th.zip

Check your in box. If you want to release anymore skins, you can. I pretty much almost forgot about the skins.