Sign in to follow this  
Guest F-16CJ

It was intended to do so?

Guest F-16CJ

Do not know if there is no one for the F-4, F-105G aircraft these two-seater rear add (as did Mirage2000D) interested in?

I asked a moment, it is said that the need to do a MOD cockpit. If it is to do all the two-seater aircraft, it appears that the project will be a great

Do not you think so? :rolleyes:

F-16CJ

at moment i don't think anybody else is working in a two seat cockpit.

It's double the work. Ask Amokfloo (who did the M2000D cockpit).

You can 'wished we had this' all you want...

FC

btw, wasn't Insky guys working on a F-15E cockpit?

i think you may ask them :)

It's a nice idea, but has a very limited usefulness due to the constraints of the game engine. If the Auto pilot could actually fight, drop bombs etc itself, that would free you up to sit in the back and find targets and so on, but you would still need the game engine to allow you to fulfil a useful function, telling the pilot what is where and so on.

But it is good that people try these things, that people bother to think about it helps I suppose, to generate interest and hopefully, the interest that young modders see from this generation will bear fruit in the coming generations of developers. I hope to be playing simulator games until I am as old as the hills, because one day it will be everything we dream of now, and more! Can you imagine chatting with your friend online, and you both decide you want to play the game, you both choose to fly an F-4, so between you, you decide who is going to play RIO and who will be the pilot. On your screen, you see only your part and your friend sees his. Imagine sitting side by side in an A-6 or F-111 and turning round to actually see the face of your friend on the screen :yes:

It will be a funny feeling explaining to my grand children that I remember my father telling me about those funny looking jets, and that I even saw them in museums and air shows before going and playing them with them, perhaps like if my grandfather was alive, for him to see WW1 aircraft in games today.

Point is, it will take a very long time to get there, but each step taken now is less that needs to be taken later. I believe the Chinese know of a similar expression well :yes:

Edited by Kopis n Xiphos

Guest F-16CJ
btw, wasn't Insky guys working on a F-15E cockpit?

i think you may ask them :)

I have asked 101tfs, in fact, he said the Su-30 do not be a problem around the cabin, but he will take some time to re-do rear. In addition, changes to the DATA :yes:

Guest F-16CJ
It's a nice idea, but has a very limited usefulness due to the constraints of the game engine. If the Auto pilot could actually fight, drop bombs etc itself, that would free you up to sit in the back and find targets and so on, but you would still need the game engine to allow you to fulfil a useful function, telling the pilot what is where and so on.

But it is good that people try these things, that people bother to think about it helps I suppose, to generate interest and hopefully, the interest that young modders see from this generation will bear fruit in the coming generations of developers. I hope to be playing simulator games until I am as old as the hills, because one day it will be everything we dream of now, and more! Can you imagine chatting with your friend online, and you both decide you want to play the game, you both choose to fly an F-4, so between you, you decide who is going to play RIO and who will be the pilot. On your screen, you see only your part and your friend sees his. Imagine sitting side by side in an A-6 or F-111 and turning round to actually see the face of your friend on the screen :yes:

It will be a funny feeling explaining to my grand children that I remember my father telling me about those funny looking jets, and that I even saw them in museums and air shows before going and playing them with them, perhaps like if my grandfather was alive, for him to see WW1 aircraft in games today.

Point is, it will take a very long time to get there, but each step taken now is less that needs to be taken later. I believe the Chinese know of a similar expression well :yes:

I have made a Insky discussion forum posts, the topic is called "two-seater fighter aircraft (armed helicopters) would be a good simulation of what how" I was probably the result of the idea there are three, one is similar to GunShip as to allow the players to Block before and after switching, and switching time of the former (later) by the AI to control the seat, another feature is the two-seater is only open in the network battle, the two players to control the front and the back seat, respectively, the third result the player can freely switch in the front seat and rear seats, but the players in the back seat to operate the radar and weapons at the same time they have to take care of flight time. :yes:

However, if the SF engine to simulate these three, the last one has been able to simulate them (although only the Mirage 2000D), but the other two to do it if there is a need for a long period of time. :no:

Others do not say that if we really put all of the back seat of two-seater fighter aircraft have done, I personally think that the workload is very large, in the case of TK the MOD, and a possible F-4 almost :rolleyes:

F-16CJ