Sign in to follow this  
snapper 21

Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X PS3 (PC compatible) (PS3)

Hi I am looking at replacing my Saitek ST290 with a Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X PS3 (PC Compatible). And was wondering if anyone uses this controller and can tell me what you think of it.

(http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thrustmaster-T-Flight-Hotas-PS3-compatible/dp/B001DMUCAC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1244285667&sr=1-1)

My reasons for wanting to buy this controller are as follows. Its cheap, would love to be able to spend £80 to £110 on an X52 but can't justify that sort of money. Also the Thrustmaster seems to have enough buttons on the stick. My set up at the moment is being able to select next air to air and air to ground weapon, speedbrakes, cockpit view and firing selected weapons. I want to be able to launch chaff and flares as well, as reaching for the keyboard in combat is a pain.

The Thrustmaster also looks a reasonable size, I don't have the room to have a controller on my desk.

If anyone has used the Thrustmaster, please can you let me know what you found out.

Cheers

Snapper 21

Edited by snapper 21

probably one of the more affordable HOTAS I've ever seen.

Looks good.