Sign in to follow this  
Brain32

Su-39 SuperGrach SF2

Su-39 SuperGrach SF2

*************Su-39 SF2***************

1.CREATORS

***********************************************************************************************************************

Su-39 Super Grach

Skins by YEYEYE and 101tfs

3D Model by 101tfs

Flight Model by Lindr2,Erwin_hans and 101tfs

Avionics by Lindr2,Erwin_hans

INI work by Lindr2,Erwin_hans and 101tfs

Effects by Erwin_hans and 101tfs

Weapons by YEYEYE,Lindr2,Erwin_hans

----------------Inksy Group 2008----------------------

***********************************************************************************************************************

2.INSTALL

Simply extract the contents of "Super-Grach" folder into your MODS folder, everything else is already set up

3. NOTES

Keep in mind that I only converted this fine mod into "out of the box" SF2 compatible add-on and uploaded it to help reduce the conversion workload! The guys above did all the hard work!

12/07/2009

Finally a red plane for SF2. :good:

But it's not a fighter.

The A-10 has met it's match. Finally enjoy moving mud as the Reds.

Two things:

1) Missiles don't fit the pylons. Looks like I'm missing a part. How to fix? Is it part of the KillerBee SF2 weapons pack?

2) I got rid of the annoying Russian radio chatter. Don't think it adds to the immersion since they sound like chipmunks and the volume level is so overpowering.

Thanks.

3716169761_1f6ba7a8bc_b.jpg

Edited by jomni

Unfortunetly I think it's a LOD issue, I would do my best to fix it otherwise, but when it comes to 3D modeling I can't model a 3D box using a 3D box template lol