Sign in to follow this  
Hector

Little prob with latest patch

Hi

I installed the latest mini patch a few days ago and all seemed fine until the next time i ran BHAH.My French Nupe 17 campaign had started to throw up errors like ...

"Friendly ace aircraftData FileError EOR Check=EOR Record number 10".then FE2b C/OBD Software etc,etc....everytime i tried to start a new mission.This also happened in a German 1917 camapign which i also abandoned.

Then today everything else became corrupted..guns firing with no trigger pressed,hat views jumping all over the place and so on.(I tested the joystick in FSX and it was fine).

I have reinstalled BHAH three times today and all seems fine with patch1.30 and 130c mini patch but once i add the latest patch,it starts throwing up the above errors again in the Nupe17 campaign.

I will go back to patch 1,30c but i was curious if anyone else had experienced this or knew what is maybe happening?

Thanks for your help

Hector

Edited by Hector

Im sre your right uncleal,i am just curious what went wrong in the first place.

Hector