Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

Il2fb "ace" Expansion Pack First Details

Found this short ARTICLE over at the Wargamer. Take a look at the screens for the P-80, very nice. Im really looking forward to this one.

Oh YEAH! Spitfire... lets hope it doesnt fly like doo doo (P-51).

Any word on a B-17???? CoOp MP would kick ass in that, havin like 5 guys in one plane shootin the crap out of everything.

<C>

Saffell

Ive been curious about the B-17 too but havent heard anything. If I do, Ill post it.

The trick to the P-51 is only use a half tank of gas. The center tank, behind the seat, throws the center of gravity off. Also, it isnt really a dogfighter. The Jap planes and the FW will cream you if you try to dogfight. Havent tried it against any soviet planes but I'd expect the LA and Migs to out turn the P-51.

Ya I'm usually flyin with 1/4 tank of gas, but the P-51 just doesnt have the punch, and 1 bullet in the engine kills it.

We stick to the LA-7 in JW's, all around great plane, but I sneak off and fly the K-4 occasionaly.

A6M eats everything in a turn fight except for I153 and I16. I dont really like the Ki84 though, seems that if you dont baby it a little... it wont pull a loop.

Cant wait for that spitfire :D