Sign in to follow this  
Parky

OT (Sort of....lol)

Hey folks, the Pfalz DIIIa and SEVa has been released bringing the total number of high fidelity flyable planes to 7!

SEVa here:

http://riseofflight....Store/SE5a.aspx

Pfalz D.IIIa here:

http://riseofflight....falz_DIIIa.aspx

SEVa, my favorite allied plane is as awesome as I have expected :)

Not sure, but I think they should consider changing the name from "Rise of Flight" to "Rise in Price" :yikes:

Not sure, but I think they should consider changing the name from "Rise of Flight" to "Rise in Price" :yikes:

And somebody should tell him that the SE (and other krumpet kites) used arabic numerals, not roman. The dastardly hun used roman numerals as in Fokker EIII and DVII. There may be exceptions to this rule, of course.

I'm not sure what the phrase in Russian would be... But in Newcastle it's known as 'Taking the f***ing p*ss'

(the skinners have really used their imagination too eh?.. :lol: )

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

OT - "Off Topic"...

Shouldn't it be OF - "Off Forum"

This is, after all, an OFF Forum.

Rise in price indeed. At $4, $5, $6, $7.....whatever they charge...multiply that until you have 39 aircraft. DO THE MATHS PEOPLE!

If you call it $3 (and we all know they are more...maybe even double that) times 30 + aircraft, that's ANOTHER $100.

And they are promised. If the company folds, no more aircraft, no server, no online play = NO PLAY = Drinks coaster.

It's not rocket surgery

no.gif

Edited by Check Six

...and I also promised NO RoF bashing on the OFF Forum...

we're above that guys... it is what it is.

Thread closed

OvS