Sign in to follow this  
Axgrinder

MP Monday night

If anyone is interested in some MP games tonight I will host starting at 7pm tonight. I think Football got in everyone's way yesterday so i thought I would try and make up for it tonight. I will be on TS from 7-7:30 waiting for anyone who wants to play.

If anyone is interested in some MP games tonight I will host starting at 7pm tonight. I think Football got in everyone's way yesterday so i thought I would try and make up for it tonight. I will be on TS from 7-7:30 waiting for anyone who wants to play.

I will be here... well actually im already here and working on tactics now. Any idea of what planes everyone wants to fly so I can brush up... im still so new there are many planes i haven't flown yet. :salute:

Bah!

Unfortunately, the time difference between the States and the UK renders weekday evenings (your time) as impossible for me - I can't justify kicking off an MP game at midnight or thereabouts on a school night....

I know that Saturdays are tricky for most people, due to RL commitments, and Sundays seem to be an issue when it's NFL time. Are there enough UK and mainland Europe players kicking about to justify a UK/Europe based MP game?

Vasco - are you in the building?

Hi SD,

I make it that 16.10 BST (British Summer Time) is 11.10 American Eastern Time - what I presume EDT stands for - so I suspect that weekday games would have to start unacceptably early (for you) to enable me and t'other Europeans to clock in. My preference is about 8 in the evening, but I'm fairly sure that those of you in gainful employ will not be too keen to kick off a game at 3 in the afternoon!

However, all is not lost - I suspect there are other plans afoot......mwuhaha....