Sign in to follow this  
Olham

Will never do THAT again!

That's what the map is for. We Germans had the whole real line painted red first,

but then the Red Baron used up all the available colour for his Jasta 11 fighters,

and we couldn't paint it new anymore at the various front line changes.

:cool:

Edited by Olham

Speaking of losing pilots, I've had three different guys killed this evening. Okay, only two - one survived the crash and became a POW. I think it's about time I stopped flying today... frustrating as hell.

Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow.

Probably not.

Hasse Wind, I'm sure, everyone of us has days like this.

I never read much of any pilots here, who make more than 17 hours AND many kills.

I lost one pilot through "blood rage" - I didn't stop chasing and firing at a SPAD VII

that had shot down my wingman, when the tracers of his wingman zipped past my

head already. More SPADs joined in to that, but I shot the bloke in front of me down

with a very demolished craft, before I crashed myself. I had hoped on a crash landing,

but the craft became uncontrollable. My fault.

My next pilot did better; he downed one FE2b, when he saw no less than 10 Tripes

from RNAS-1 diving on his wingmen. He shot down three of those elite pilots, but one

claim was regarded erroneus through the lack of witnesses. And he survived this,

although his craft was damaged.