Sign in to follow this  
Pappy55

Fraking internet ordering...

Just got my shiny new Saitek evo force.. awesome I thougth to i tore the packageing open only to see somthing anoying..

Europen power supply..

Why is a UK supplier selling them with europen power supplies and not a 3 pin uk plug..

Should I RMA it for a refund or phone saitek and beg for a new power supply?

So i am still without a joystick..

Might give up entirly and go buy a 3rd rate one from pc world..

At least its easy to sort when somthing goies wrong..

From which company did you order it? I've had controllers come with european connectors, but they always had a UK adapter supplied with them.

it was through Amazon a company called 'Conrad'

There was no UK power supply with it at all.

Update had an idea..

I decided to just try my power supply for my raceing wheel and lo and behold it works :P now to test it properly

Edited by Pappy55

Pappy,

If it's not right, then hie thee off to the nearest shop selling holiday knick-knacks - generally airports and major railway nexuses. You'll find that you can pick up an inexpensive two to three prong convertor, especially designed to cover this very issue for Briddish holidaymakers heading out to thatEurope with kettles, hair dryers, blast furnaces akimbo.

Pappy,

If it's not right, then hie thee off to the nearest shop selling holiday knick-knacks - generally airports and major railway nexuses. You'll find that you can pick up an inexpensive two to three prong convertor, especially designed to cover this very issue for Briddish holidaymakers heading out to thatEurope with kettles, hair dryers, blast furnaces akimbo.

Well it appears to work fine :P

I did a 1 v 2 on vet AI and handeled myseld ok..ish

Pretty damn good joystick for the money.