Sign in to follow this  
Red-Dog

MP Session today at 1300hrs gmt

Hi chaps i'll be on TS from 1300gmt for a couple of hours if anyone wants to fly?

Hi chaps i'll be on TS from 1300gmt for a couple of hours if anyone wants to fly?

I'm in.

Vasco :pilotfly:

Oh bollocks! It's 25 to 3 and I've just seen this.

Will fire up the gaming rig and see if the pathetic wireless connection will link up - probably about 30% chance, I'm afraid.

Never mind - new Belkin N sat on the desk downstairs; this should be up and running before the New Year....with luck...

Cheers,

Si

Oh bollocks! It's 25 to 3 and I've just seen this.

Will fire up the gaming rig and see if the pathetic wireless connection will link up - probably about 30% chance, I'm afraid.

Never mind - new Belkin N sat on the desk downstairs; this should be up and running before the New Year....with luck...

Cheers,

Si

We're still flying Simon - but it's FR (full Reality), no tac no external views, no labels, etc. Red-Dog and I have just landed an FE2b we crewed together and Red-Dog bagged an Eindekker.

Talk about sweaty palms! FR is awesome!

Vasco :pilotfly:

Edited by Vasco

Hi Vasco,

That sounds superb. I'm sorry I couldn't make it: the existing router isn't throwing out a decent signal and I'm still waiting to hear back from my ISP regarding my new router (I'm on Ubuntu, so the autosetup exe is useless).

Another time perhaps.

Cheers,

Si

Hope you get it sorted soon SRC, anyone else interested there's a game up now.....