Well, I'm resuming work on the AH-64A and I have 96% of the model unwrapped. However, I'm having some problems with unwrapping the pilot and gunner. When I select any of the mapping formats in the UVW Editor window, the map of the object shows up rotated. In this case, the object is a pilot model. The map of the model in the editor window has the pilot resting on it's side and in a manner that makes things difficult to map. I've select various mapping formats... Top/Bottom, Front/Back, Left/Right mapping and the pilot/gunner shows up on the window resting on it's side in all formats. The Box w/o Top Bottom mapping and regular Box mapping completely disassembles the model, making it a pain to reintegrate in a way to make skinning/texturing efficient. Was wondering if any of you guys out there can help me sort this mess out.

Edited by serverandenforcer