Sign in to follow this  
atuhalpa

A few questions

Gentlemen, I have a few questions regarding FE2. First, why does the Spad 13 and maybe other platforms(I'm not sure as I have only flown FE2 for a few sorties) have a blocked out portion of your field of view when you look left rear? Right rear doesn't have it. Second, Is there a mission editor as some of the stock missions seem pointless at best. Third in customizing the hat views there is no provision for a rear that is 180 degree "snap" view". If you are going to have a 180 view why not have it as a snap? My only experience with WW2 combat flight sims was with "Dawn of Aces" and it seemed to me that the view system in DoA was quite satisfactory. Is there a way to mod the rear view to snap rear view? Other than these minor points I am satisfied with the sim. One other thing though, is multiplayer possible at all with FE2? And lastly I know this is a subjective question, is there a list of mods and addons that enhances the sim to the nth degree? Thank you for your time and trouble.

Another question: The Spad 7's aiming reticle doesn't center on where the bullets hit. Is this intentional?

Might be a good idea to wander over to Thirdwire forum's as they might be able to help out if no-one from here can help out...