Sign in to follow this  
Guest rscsjsuso5

lockon/thirdwire - easy insky help

Guest rscsjsuso5

this is also thirdwire/lockon related

i have couple of questions

1. we know that CA is primarily for thirdwire games mostly but what about insky ,my guess is lockon.

2. is their a download section in insky and how to access it , i have an account and using google site translator to get around.

3. i saw a rar file of j-11c and su27skm on insky what is that all about and also i saw pictures of it one being a dark grey with red missiles on wingtip and the other aircraft being a dark blue and also saw many great j-10 skins over their . if any 1 has info. i would appreciate it and tell me as communicating over their seems difficult due to language .

4. would appreciate it if some of insky teams can upload their great work on CA

5. i'm looking for a chinese trainer l-15 , it is pictured on insky website

thanks for reading (xie xie ne)

nope, we share our public releases on CA. Beta files only available in a mailing list. You can join our group talk which might help, providing you can type Chinese.

Insky has a public ftp, but the SF team has abandoned it for long.

Guest rscsjsuso5

thank you orsin for your response , i will pm you with my info of my mailing list (email or insky username), i do not know how to type chinese but I use site translator from google to understand each thread of what is going on and can of course type simple english to communicate my modding concerns , i also ask about the ftp and how to get access if possible and what news about the abandoned for long.

orsin thank you again (xie xie ne)

orsin, i'am trying to get help and request on these two mods if you know it , all download link on insky do not work

1. Dongfeng 113 http://www.insky.cn/bbs/thread-16913-1-1.html requesting for mod thanks very much

2. J-11CS V1.0 http://www.insky.cn/bbs/thread-37134-1-1.html requesting for mod thanks very much

would be helpful if the mod is upload to megaupload if possible.

thanks for your help.