Sign in to follow this  
LoosMoose

First Eagles 1 or 2 ?

Sorry for the obvious question... but I am getting conflicting information... Is FE 2 an upgraded version of FE 1 ? Is the game for sale on the 3rd Wire store, FE 2 compatible with FE 1?? I have a buddy that has FE 1, and thinks I should get that... but I don't even see if offered.... Just a quick idea of what is what so I know where to throw my money.

Thanks in advance,

Goto the next page on the Store part of the ThirdWire site to see First Eagles Gold, First Eagles Expansion Pack, and First Eagles.

In order of release:

First Eagles

First Eagles Expansion Pack

First Eagles Gold (Combines First Eagles and the Expansion Pack)

First Eagles 2

I believe FE2 has all the content of FEG with updates for the DX10 engine. However, FE2 does NOT have multiplayer. Most mods made for FE/FEG will work with FE2 with a bit of massaging.

FC

Thanks so much for the fast response... enjoyed your sig... I spent some time at Dyess, usually waiting on Charlie 130s to get out of the way when the B-1s were gone... and I was an IP at Laughlin waaaaay back in the day... nice to see those tails one more time..... ahh... the road to Vipers, and Kelly is a "B" course now... who would have thought?!?! not me.... it was Luke or nothing back then. You here in Texas? I flew from `72 until 2002 and now play on the computer a lot.

Ahhh...Del Rio by the sea....spent 6 years there (1 as a SUPT student, 3 as an active duty T-38 IP, and 2 as a USAFR T-38 IP). Did the Bone (and 38) thing at Dyess back in the early 90s, otherwise, been 38s forever. Hopefully you got out of the Viper with an intact neck...seems like a lot of 16 bros I know have tweaked necks in that thing.

FC