Sign in to follow this  
LouG

War for Isreal

I downloaded the War for Isreal mod and I must of done something wrong. When I try to play it all of the War for Isreal screens come up but I do not have any new campaign or aircraft options. The options are the same as Strike Fighters 2: Isreal. Can someone help out a newby?

where have you installed it?

in Games install folder or in the add-on folder?

I put the module.cat in the menu folder like the directions said. I put all of the other files in the Mod folder. When that did not work, I put each of the items in their respective folders (flight items in the flight folder, effect items in the effect folder, etc.) It did not change a thing.

SInce I am not sure which add-on you are referring to, probably not. Which one do I need? Thanks for the help.

The official Thirdwire expansion pack!

Have you got only SF2 Israel, or have you got more TW Sims and if so,

are they merged?

I have SF2 Europe and it is merged with SF2 Isreal. Let me re-download the expansion pack and the add-on for it and see it that does it.

Thanks again.

Maybe a silly Question but have you started the SF2Israel exe, the europe exe or the expansion pack exe?

I started from scratch. I reloaded the expansion pack and then added the War for Isreal as per the instructions and I am back to where I was before. The War for Isreal screen comes up and new music plays, but no new aircraft, campaigns, or missions available. I started my SF2 Europe, Isreal, and Expansion Pack and none of the War for Isreal mods are there either.