Sign in to follow this  
zagnut

HOTAS In EAW

Happy New Years guys,

After playing with it, I got EAW running, and I just got a new Logitech G940 for Christmas. My question is, how can I set it up? A little background info: Stick works great, button are programmable, and the hat switch works. Throttle and rudders have no response. How can I adjust this?

Thanks,

Zag

Hi Zagnut,

if the throttle and pedals are seperate you will need to set up your eaw.ini file to 'see them'

the section that needs altering for your setup is the 'control' section. Mr Jelly has seperate pedals and stick setup working and has shown his setup here :

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/3090331/Searchpage/1/Main/317820/Words/dual+controllers/Search/true/Re_Rudder_and_128e.html#Post3090331

hope that helps :)

cheers,

Pobs

Hey Pobs, I got the throttle and some resembalance of rudders working,things is, it's the sliders on the throttle that account for yaw and thrust. Wierd, but I've been playing EAW nonstop for 2 days now. I wish I could get the Z-axis and rudder pedals going instead...

Hi Zagnut,

sorry you are a bit out of my knowledge zone with this one since I don't use two controllers myself. Can you not set the rudders to your Z axis/pedals in the Logitech software ?.. if you want to use the software I think you need to edit the ini entry for 'windowsjoystick' to get the programme to release control of the stick to its own software, but I may be wrong on that one... still, might be worth a try, its easy enough to put the entry back if it doesn't work.

cheers,

Pobs

Edited by Pobs

Yeah, the only thing that seems to be getting effect is the eaw.ini, and then it's the knobs that cover rudders and throttle.