Sign in to follow this  
carrick58

French Replicate a/c

:boredom:Figured since Olham is absent we might check out French a/c . :grin:

This is a U tube N-24 ? Replicate

Actually not a replica but a restoration, my favorite aircraft from the EnZed Vintage Aviators collection.

Not a replica, but an R/C model of a Hanriot HD1, which is a very rarely made WWI fighter either as a simulation, R/C model or actual full scale plane.

And to complete my onerousness about not so 'French' aircraft, how about a Flyby of 3 Brazilian designed, but flown in France replicas...

Yeah take that France, your first man to build and fly a Continental aircraft was a Brazilian expat.. Oh yeah, well your mother smells of Elderberries.

Not a replica, but an R/C model of a Hanriot HD1, which is a very rarely made WWI fighter either as a simulation, R/C model or actual full scale plane.

This one is real the French Ace had it shipped over for a Hollywood Movie ( note wooden guns)

gallery_50835_358_1438774.jpg

Man. I'm sorry but they have never since made planes as pretty as these ones.

Well, except for that Fee. That thing's hideous! Glad I wasn't in the RFC in '16, I would've been too self-conscious to be seen in one of those. But a Nieuport? Yes please. I know, I know, to each their own, but for me (and with a few exceptions coughSpitfirecough) aircraft aesthetics plummeted after 1920.

Edited by Javito1986

Man. I'm sorry but they have never since made planes as pretty as these ones.

Well, except for that Fee. That thing's hideous! Glad I wasn't in the RFC in '16, I would've been too self-conscious to be seen in one of those. But a Nieuport? Yes please. I know, I know, to each their own, but for me (and with a few exceptions coughSpitfirecough) aircraft aesthetics plummeted after 1920.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh