I just got done flying a mission in PF, and took some screenshots. Enjoy!

On the carrier deck getting ready to go...

post-637-1099862131_thumb.jpg

And one of my formation on the way to intercept. I'm the second one in.

post-637-1099862211_thumb.jpg

In the midst of the engagement, my lead decided to fly straight for a while, effectively giving the Zero's a line up on me, and I got some good shots through my right wing. What really annoyed me, though was that the added drag kept me from going all that fast, and my lead kept yelling at me for not keeping up :threaten: Oh well, I finally got back to the carrier, and landed, albeit hard.

I would've bought the game today, but I opted for the Ribeye and the two bottles of Shiraz :alcoholic:

Oh, and by the way, I'm running PF on a laptop, 1.4 GHz Centrino, 512 Mb PC2700 RAM, and integrated graphics (which has access to up to 64 Mb of RAM). Even with this lower end system, I have all the settings on high-excellent, and the game runs great. the fps meter says I'm getting only 9 fps or so, but I know it's a lot higher than that, it's absolutly smooth. The only time I've seen it not smooth is when A. smoke is loading (once the textures are loaded it runs just fine) B. With all 32 planes going in a dogfight at once, but just for a few seconds. Great game!