Sign in to follow this  
Tony_Spike

NATO Fighters Help Needed

i installed nato fighters correctly (as in WOE was already installed and patched before i installed it) ........it installed to a completly seperate file but this was also fine as i was already planning to move the added content to my mods folder on JSGME anyway ......

the modded game works fine and installs fine using generic mod enabler

but i have 1 slight problem

the planes i was most looking forward to trying out seem to not work correctly

these are the Panavia Tornado GR3 and IDS varients (oh HELL no i thought to myself when i found out)

heres the problem ...........i could live with it but i dont realy feel it should be nessacary

tnd_coc.png

every other plane works fine its just the tornado (though a nighthawk cockpit does the same with the entire cockpit)

now before anyone asks ...the graphics card IS a 2008 intel series 4 (onboard) and whilst its easy to blame it on this fact the game runs realy quickly even on the highest setting (although in the pic its set at the lowest to try to keep the pic size down) and it is JUST this plane that the error occurs on (the nighthawk im not sure if its a part of nato fighters or if i got it seperate so that dosnt matter for now ....its this plane i care about) and i find it a bit odd that thats the case

what im realy hoping is that theirs a solution written in the config file for the plane that i can just take off some of the config and have it work it would be great

im not saying that this is what can be done ....im just hoping i dont have to blame stuff on the card for once since the game was made before it even existed and it runs perfect on it

any help greatly appreciated

thanks

update .....this dosnt seem to be the case for the F3 ....just the IDS and GR1A

for those that don't know its the canopy texture i am looking for an answer to