Sign in to follow this  
ArgonV

FS-WWI Plane Pack 4 Comming Soon!

Promo.jpg

Get your PCs ready! FS-WWI Plane Pack 4 will be here in time for Christmas and it's WELL worth the wait! If you do not have broadband or the desire to wait for downloads, PLEASE order the FS-WWI MOD CD today! Details can be found here: FS-WWI CD Order Info

The CDs will be shipped as soon as the mailer recieves the master copy!

Features Include:

44 flyable aircraft

Hi-res aircraft skins and pilots

Revamped flight models

Improved AI routine

Flyable Seaplanes

Dozens of training and single player missions as well as campaigns

Improved aircraft 3d models and cockpits

Historic WWI aero squadrons represented

Improved in-game sounds

New GUI sounds

Entirely new GUI artwork (Optional)

Ability to remove World War II items from the game for a strictly WWI look! (Optional)

Hyperlobby multi-player support

MUCH MUCH MORE!

Edited by ArgonV

GREAT NEWS!! may I make a suggestion...why not let MJ host host all the files here.atleast the ones to get you up to on-line standard?I mean from the patch,the wings patch and the plane packs.as well as some of the terrains and hi res skins.just a thought.

Good suggestion!! Does he have enough space and bandwidth?

I would say so...the only reason I suggested it was that you could get everyone from the old Open plane forums to start coming around...I'm reinstalling FS and downloading the files now...atleast enough to get me to standard.Oh yeah..hows my N28 with 95th Aero skin coming along..remember? :biggrin:

Plane Pack 4 has gone gold. :)

The Nieuport 28... Ah yes I remember this... Still not built yet as we've got so many other things that are built to finish up, but one day!!

BTW, the new file list will be up on x-mas day so I hope you didn't download what's on my main page at the FS-WWI site!!