Sign in to follow this  
RGDOE

SF1 WO* third party addon aircraft invisible ejection seat

Hi, im looking for some step by step guidance for an old user who is not that computer savy but just started over again putting WOV/WOE on his newest computer as the old one got tempermental and isnt working well. Naturally I finally get it all set up the way I wanted and now have to do all over again. Bottom line one of my main problems is the INVISIBLE EJECTION seat on the few downloaded aircraft I have put onto my game

Any help in making them visible would be appreciated. I believe this happened before on my older computer when I set it all up there as well and thought I muddled thru curing that problem with many others somehow, but cannot remember for sure now!

Thanks in advance, RGDOE

P.S. Never having worked with computers in school in my day, I may need more assistance with other things as I try and rebuild my WOV/WOE and addon worlds!

Which aircraft do not have seats?

Edited by LeL