Sign in to follow this  
Rampstrike

F-15A (and others) loadout wierdness... Help!

Okay, I just don't get it.

2 days ago I d/l'd and installed the F-15A addon from this site, along with the new F-15A cockpit. I loaded up a single mission and went for a spin, arming my Eagle with AIM-9Ls and AIM-7Fs, along with some external tanks. All worked wonderfully!

I then decided to d/l a bunch of other addon aricraft to give it some contemporaries, which I did, and now I notice that when I go in to fly the F-15A, the loadout menu has completely changed! I can no longer select AIM-9Ls or AIM-7Fs (though older versions of these missiles are available), and there are no external tanks of ANY sort available. Also, there are about 15 different bomb/gun pod/rocket pods available, which I know for a fact that the F-15 never carried. I double checked the F-15A loadout.ini file and all seems in order. I then tried looking at several of the other addon airplanes and noticed similar results. Although loadouts did vary, none of them seemed to be correct for the selected plane. It's almost like the game for some reason isn't bothering to read the specific aircraft's loadout.ini file and is just assigning some sort of default.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Rampstrike

Hi Rampstrike,

Try reinstalling the latest weapons pack.. :)

Ding! Ding! Ding!

That did the trick, mate... :cool:

Thanks!

Ramp

Your welcome,,

I learned that from someone much wiser than me... :biggrin: